Low Noise Light Weight Medical Use and Houme Use 5L Oxygen Concentrator
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $400|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JAY-5AW
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Scale: Small
- Oxygen Purity: 93%+-3%
- LCD Display: Yes
- Function: Supply Oxygen
- Trademark: longfian
- Origin: China
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Jsyjxzz20132540059
- Certification: SGS, CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Type: Oxygen Concentrator
- Sample Order: Yes
- Group: Adult
- Theory: Psa Technology
- Transport Package: Standard Carton
- HS Code: 90192000
Development of urbanization with more energy consumption has brought about some negative impacts on human health. Pollution caused by automobile exhaust and industrial gases lead to higher incidence for respiratory diseases which usually occur on the trachea, bronchi, lungs or the chest. Patients suffering from respiratory diseases may feel difficult to breathe and are incapable to ingest enough oxygen. Some may even die from organ failure.
A high quality medical oxygen concentrator will be greatly helpful for the adjuvant therapy for patients with respiratory diseases. Our company can produce various types of medical oxygen concentrating machines suitable for different patients.
1. Our medical oxygen concentrator can output oxygen with concentration higher than 90% and it makes noise lower than 50dB while working.
2. Designed with reasonable structure, the machine components are wear-resistant and durable.
3. Our oxygen gas generator will help relieve your disease symptoms and balance the vital energy and blood in your body.
4. We have medical oxygen concentrators in various models such as the JAY-5,JAY-5AW,JAY-5BW,and JAY-10 .
Technical Parameters of Oxygen Concentrators for Medical Use
|Oxygen concentration||1-10L/min, 93% (±3%)||93% (±3%)|
|Noise level||≤50dB||≤50dB||≤50dB||40 db|
|Power||AC220V(±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz); AC110V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz)|
|Power consumption||≤ 500W||≤400W||≤ 300W|
|LCD display||Starting times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time from 10mins to 40hours|
|Alarm||Power failure alarm, high/low pressure alarm|
|Net weight||26kg||25kg||25kg||16 kgs|
1. Nebulizer (Atomizer)
2. Low puirty alarm: when oxygen concentration is 82% or above, the blue light will be on; when the oxygen concentration is blow 82%, the red light will be on.
3. Maintenance alarm: alarm for maintenance after 3000 hours' operation.
4. High temperature alarm: alarm for high temperature when the internal system temperature is above 50 ºC.
5. Pulse oximeter: fingertip pulse oximeter is available for monitoring patient's oxygen saturation on site.
6. low flow alarm: when flow lower than 0.5L,machine will alarm