20 Iters High Pressure Oxygen Concentrator
|FOB Price:||US $4,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JAY-20
- Type: Oxygen Concentrator
- Group: Adult
- Theory: Psa Technology
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Certification: CE, FDA
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Function: Medical Use
- Trademark: LONGFIAN
- HS Code: 90192000
Automatic on and off
Manually remove the alarm
Emergency stop button
Audio and visual alarm for high&low pressure
Full digital control system
Low purity alarm function
Oxygen flow (L/min): 15
Air flow (L/min): 15
Oxygen outlet pressure (Mpa): ≥ 0.38Mpa
Air outlet pressure (Mpa): ≥ 0.38Mpa
Oxygen concentration: ≥ 90%
Sound level: ≤ 60dB
Power: AC220V± 10%, 50/60± 1Hz; AC110V± 10%, 50/60± 1Hz
Power consumption: ≤ 1250W
Alarm: Power failure alarm, high&low pressure alarm
Net weight: 80kg
The JAY-20 0-20L/min oxygen concentrator, the largest oxygen concentrating machine we produce, has stable performance with working power as high as 1800W.
1. PSA oxygen producing method makes this oxygen concentrator safe and economical. It can work anywhere oxygen and electricity are available.
2. Concentration of the oxygen produced by our oxygen generation plant can be higher than 90%. The flow rate is adjustable in the range of 0-20L/min.
3. Large LCD display on our oxygen producing machine can indicate the operating pressure, internal working temperature, present operating time, accumulated working time and the preset time.
4. Designed with timing function, our oxygen concentrator will stop running automatically when it reaches to the preset time.
5. Oxygen concentration status indicator allows the users to monitor oxygen concentration in real time.
6. Our JAY-20 oxygen gas generator is configured with temperature alarm, high/low pressure alarm, power failure alarm to guarantee safe machine operation.
7. We have two types of oxygen producing equipment, namely the ordinary pressure type one with outlet pressure of 0.04-0.07Mpa and high pressure type one with outlet pressure of 1.4bar/20psi-4bar/60psi.
· Oxygen Outlet Pressure (0.04-0.07Mpa)
· Oxygen Outlet Pressure (0.14-0.4Mpa)
Oxygen Outlet Pressure (0.04-0.07Mpa)
Detailed Information for JAY-20 Oxygen Concentrator with Ordinary Outlet Pressure
1. Oxygen cylinder filling system
2. Industrial use such as welding, glass cutting, etc
3. Fish farming
4. Veterinary use
|Oxygen flow (L/min)||0-20|
|Oxygen concentration||93% (±3%)|
|Outlet pressure (Mpa)||0.04-0.07|
|Rated power (VA)||1100W|
|Operation voltage (V/Hz)||AC230V, 50Hz|
Optional: AC220V/110V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz)
|Alarm||Power failure; low/high pressure; temperature (optional); low concentration (optional); maintenance reminding after 3000 hours' operation (optional)|
|Noise level (dB)||≤55|
|LCD display||Accumulated time; present time|
|Electrical safety classification||Pressure indication (accuracy: 0.001MPa); |
Accumulated working time (range: 0-10000hours);
Present working time (accuracy:1 minute);
Preset time (accuracy: 1 minute)
Optional: temperature indication (accuracy: 0.1)
|Product category||Class II Type B|
|Product category||Class II a|
|Net Weight (kg)||60|
|Low concentration alarm (Optional)||When oxygen concentration is 85% or above, the blue lamp is on; when oxygen concentration isbelow 85%, the red lamp is on, indicating low concentration|
Oxygen Outlet Pressure (0.14-0.4Mpa)
Detailed Information of JAY-20 Oxygen Concentrator with High Outlet Pressure
1. The oxygen concentrator is often utilized in small sized hospitals or clinics for oxygen supply, by connecting with the central oxygen supply equipment.
2. Our oxygen generators with outlet pressure of 0.4Mpa (4 bar/60PSI) can be used for oxygen supply for 5-7 patients at the same time; while 0.14Mpa (1.4 bar/20PSI) machines are great for 1-3 patients and are often connected with long tubes of 50 meters.
3. The machine is also typically connected with the anesthesia machine or ventilator in operating theaters or ICU wards.
4. It can also be used for oxygen supply in gas welding and glass cutting industries.
5. The oxygen concentrator has also found applications in fish farming and veterinary industries.
|Oxygen flow||0- 20L/min|
|Outlet pressure (Mpa)||0.14-0.4|
|Oxygen concentration||93% (±3% )|
|Noise level (dB)||≤60 db|
|Power||AC220V (± 22V), 50Hz (±1Hz); AC230V, 50Hz |
Optional: AC220V/110V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz)
|LCD display||Starting times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time from 10mins to 40hours|
|Alarm||Power failure alarm; high/low pressure alarm|
|Dehumidifier||Refrigerated air dryer|
|Net weight (kg)||125|