FDA/CE/ISO Pulse Oximeter (JAX-204)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JAX-204
- Type: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Power Supply: Two 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Size: 56x31x33mm
- Specification: CE & FDA & ISO
- HS Code: 90189090
- Classification: SpO2 Monitor
- Display Mode: LED
- Battery Volume: DC2.6/V-3.6V
- Trademark: Longfian
- Origin: China
1. Operation of the product is simple ang convenient.
2. The product is small in volume, light in weight(total weight is about 50g including batteries)and convenient in carrying.
3. Power consumption of the product is low and the two originally-equipped two AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 30 hour.
4. Low voltage warning will be indicated in visual window when battery voltage is so low that normal operation the Oximeter might be inflluenced.
5. The product will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product for more than 8 seconds.
Product Operation Scope
The fingertip Oximeter can be used to measure human Hemoglobin Saturation and heat through finger. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital(including clinical use in internist/surgery, Anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care and etc), Oxygen Bar, social medical organizations, physical care in sports(it can be used before or after sports. Continually monitoring is not recommended).
|SPO2:||35-99% in two-digit 7-segment digital|
|Pulse Ratio:||30-240 BPM in 3-digit 7-segment digital|
|Pulse Wave:||6-segment bargraph|
|Battery Voltage Low Indication:||LED signals|
|Power Requirements:||Two AAA size 1.5v Alkali Battery|
|Power Consumption:||Less than 40mA|
|Resolution:||± 1% for SP02 and ± 1 BPM for Pulse Ratio|
|Measurement Accuracy:||± 2% in stage of 70%-99% SP02 and meaningless when stage being smaller than 70%. ± 2 BPM for Pulse Ratio|
|Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:||Oxyhemoglobin and pulse value can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.5%|
|Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light:||Deviation is smaller thasn ± 1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room|
|Automatically powered off:||No finger is in the Oximeter more than 8 seconds.|