Mini Home Oxygen Concentrator Small Oxygen Generator
|FOB Unit Price:||US $340 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JAY-1
- Scale: Small
- Flow Rate: 0-5L/Min
- Outlet Pressure: 0.04-0.07
- Nebulizer: Yes
- Pulse Oximeter: Yes
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Theory: Oxygen Concentrator
- Specification: 365*375*600
- HS Code: 90192000
- Certification: CE
- Type: Oxygen Concentrator
- Purity: 90%+-30%
- Net Weight: 5.5kg
- Purity Alarm: Yes
- Function: Improve Blood Circulation
- Group: Adult
- Trademark: LONGFIAN, OXY. LIFE
- Origin: China
As people pay more attentions to health, health care household appliances become more and more popular. A home health care oxygen concentrator can bring you a lot of benefits. It allows you to enjoy safe and hygienic oxygen at home saving your time and money at the same time.
1. Oxygen therapy for respiratory diseases. Inhaling oxygen with our oxygen equipment will help relieve symptoms of trachitis, bronchitis, asthma, pulmonary emphysema, etc.
2. Old people. Old people can use our oxygen concentrator to inhale oxygen so as to prevent vascular sclerosis, Alzheimer disease, insomnia, vertigo and geriatric syndrome.
3. Pregnant woman. Our oxygen generation plant is suitable for pregnant woman since inhaling oxygen will help both the mother and the baby get enough oxygen and prevent premature delivery and avoid fetal distress.
4. Skin care for females. Oxygen will stimulate blood circulation and cell metabolism so as to accelerate toxin and waste elimination from body. Thus females who inhale oxygen with our home health care oxygen concentrator will keep their skin elastic and less wrinkly.
5. Oxygen therapy for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. Our oxygen gas generator can be used for the adjuvant therapy for coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, heart failure, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral anoxia, migraine and vertigo.
6. Business man. This home health care oxygen concentrator is suitable for business man to inhale oxygen to relieve brain fatigue, improve sleep, and enhance immunity and avoid sub-health.
7. Students. Using our oxygen producing machine to supplement oxygen will help students keep their brains active so as to improve their school achievements.
If you are interested in selecting a home-use oxygen concentrator for health care, we recommend you the JAY-1, the JAY- 3 and the JAY-5/5Q.
|Flow rate||1-5L/min||0-3L/min||0-5 L/min||0-5L/min|
|Oxygen concentration||90%-30%||93% (±3%)|
|Noise level||≤ 45dB||≤ 45db /38 db||≤50dB||40 db|
|Power||AC220V/110V; DC12V (Option)||AC220V (±10%), 50/60±1Hz; AC110V (±10%), 50/60±1Hz|
|Power consumption||≤75W||≤350W/280W||≤480 W||≤ 350W|
|LCD display||/||Starting times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time from 10mins to 40hours|
|Alarm||/||Power failure alarm, high/low pressure alarm|
|Net weight||6kg||20kgs/14kgs||25kg||16 kgs|
1. Nebulizer (Atomizer)
2. Low concentration alarm: when oxygen concentration is 82% or above, the blue light will be on; when the oxygen concentration is blow 82%, the red light will be on.
3. Maintenance alarm: alarm for maintenance after 3000 hours' operation.
4. High temperature alarm: alarm for high temperature when the internal system temperature is above 50 ºC.
5. Pulse oximeter: fingertip pulse oximeter is available for monitoring patient's oxygen saturation on site.
6. Small LCD display: showing accumulated time, present working time and preset time.
7. Dual flow configuration