Veterinary Oxygen Concentartor/Veterinary Equipment/10L Veterinary Use Oxygen Concentrator
|FOB Price:||US $500-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JAY-10
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Type: Medical Gas
- Oxygen Flow: 1-10lpm
- Function: Improve Blood Circulation
- Theory: Psa
- Trademark: LONGFIAN
- Specification: CE&ISO
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Jsyjxzz20132540059
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Certificate: CE ISO
- -Outlet Pressure (MPa: 0.04-0.07
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Group: Animal
- Transport Package: Standard Carton Box
- Origin: Hebei, China
Veterinary Oxygen Concentrator
The animal market, zoos and animal hospitals are usually equipped with oxygen concentrators to help cure animals if they are injured or sick. Veterinary oxygen generators we provide have been exported to many countries such as the UK and Italy. The customers use our oxygen concentrators to supply the animals with oxygen when performing operations on them. Our veterinary oxygen producing machines have reliable quality conforming to the standard of ISO9001. Generally, their service life can be as long as 5 years.
We recommend you the following veterinary oxygen concentrating machines based on the size of animal.
1. JAY-10/JAY-8/JAY-5/JAY-3 oxygen concentrator with ordinary pressure (0.04-0.07Mpa): Suitable for oxygen supply for small animals, such as dog, cat, etc.
2. JAY-10/JAY-15/JAY-20 oxygen concentrator with high pressure (0.14-0.4Mpa): Suitable for oxygen supply for big animals such as horse, ox, etc. The 0.4Mpa oxygen machine can be connected with ventilator or anesthesia machine to help save animal's life in surgeries.
|Flow rate (L/min)||0-10/0-8/0-5/0-3||0-20/0-15/0-10|
|Oxygen concentration||93% (±3%)|
|Outlet pressure (Mpa)||0.04-0.07||0.14-0.4|
|Noise level (dB)||≤45|
|Power||AC230V, 50HzOptional: AC220V/110V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz)|
|Power Consumption (W)||≤350||1800/1550;1550/850; 600|
|LCD display||Starting times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time from 10mins to 40hours|
|Alarm||Power failure alarm, high/low pressure alarm|
|Size (mm)||365×375×600||860×640×660/860×580×660; 920×360×660/830×360×600; 365×375×600|
|Application||Oxygen supply for small animals, such as dog, cat, etc.||0.14Mpa machine: oxygen supply for big animals such as horse, ox, etc.0.4Mpa machine: for connecting with ventilator or anesthesia machine|
1. Low concentration alarm: when oxygen concentration is 82% or above, the blue light will be on; when the oxygen concentration is blow 82%, the red light will be on.
2. Maintenance alarm: alarm for maintenance after 3000 hours' operation.
3. High temperature alarm: alarm for high temperature when the internal system temperature is above 50ºC.
4. Small LCD display: showing accumulated time, present working time and preset time.
5. Dual flow configuration