Ultrasound Ozone Generator for Warter Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $1,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 00PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JAY-28
- Dielectric Material: Ceramic Tube
- Gas: Oxygen
- Installation: Portable
- Theory: Psa
- Ozone Concentration: More 58mg/L
- Continuous Operation: 24h/Day
- CE/ISO: Yes
- Trademark: LONGFIAN
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Cooling Method: Air-Cooling
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Type: Gas Sterilization Equipments
- Ozone Output: 8g/18g/28g/40g
- Oxygen Purity: More Than 90%
- Input Voltage: 220V 50Hz(60Hz Optional
- Weight: 42kg W/Stainless Steel Housing
- Specification: CE&ISO
- HS Code: 90192000
Our company has recently developed and lunched this new product, namely, the ozone generator. This product can be widely applied in the fields of drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment, industrial oxidation process, food processing and agriculture. The ozone generating equipment is also suitable for being used in hospitals, laboratories, laundries, etc.
Ozone, which can be produced with our ozone generator, has high oxidizability and will make biochemical reactions with bacteria, viruses, pathogens and other microorganisms at a certain concentration. Therefore, ozone has the functions of oxidation, sterilization, color removal and odor removal. It is generally regarded as an effective sterilization and disinfection agent by people all over the world.
1. With stainless steel housing, our ozone generator is highly corrosion resistant and looks elegant.
2. This ozone generating machine is designed with compact structure. Assembled with casters, it is easy to be moved.
3. This machine integrates oxygen generating and ozone generating, and is easy to operate.
4. With a built-in oxygen concentrator, our ozone equipment can produce oxygen with concentration higher than 90%.
5. The ozone generating device has low power consumption and high working efficiency.
6. Ozone output of our ozone machine is in the range of 8.0~28.0g/h and the ozone concentration can be higher than 58mg/L.
|Ozone output||28g/h. (Adjustable in the range of 8.0~28.0g/h)|
|Gas flow||Adjustable in the range of 1.5~8.0L/min|
|Oxygen concentration||> 90%|
|Cooling system||Air cooling, built-in 2×80 CFM fans|
|Ozone generating method||Corona discharge|
|Input voltage||220V/50Hz (60Hz is optional)|
|Operating temperature||-10ºC ~ +60ºC|
|Storage temperature||-20ºC ~ +70ºC|
|Weight||42kg (Including the stainless steel housing)|